I would like to thank Mr. Rafik Adel, Alexandria School Magazine, for uploading this precious MS on the internet.
Date: Mr. Rafik mentioned that it belongs to the 15th century, but the name of pope: John XIII (1483-1524 A.D) is mentioned in the hymn Ευχές . So it may be either dated to the 16th century or this pope's name is added to the MS later.
Language: Greek and Coptic with Arabic Translation.
The prayer titles are in Arabic or Coptic with Arabic translation.
- Altar and Congregation Responses for the Liturgies; Basil, Gregory, Cyril.
- Concluding Kanwns (that is chanted at the end of the liturgy prayers).
- Psalis for Koiak:
- Watos Psali before the Communion Amwini throu 'en ouqelhl.
- Adam Psali before the Communion Amwini marenouw]t.
- Watos Psali after the 3rd ode Ariyalin.
- Adam Psali Ariyalin.
- Adam Psali Amwini nilaoc `nxrictianoc.
- Psali (the first words and the title are not clear).
- Watos Psali Aicwtem enica' `nte ;ekklhcia.
- Watos Psali Aier\elphc epekoujai.
- Watos Psali Aiw] `nta`cmhi.
You Can Download the complete MS.